Updated Guardian build for Triple Trouble

Discussion in 'Guides and Builds' started by Sensha, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Sensha

Sensha New Member

So some recent discoveries were made about guardians that hammer actually has higher DPS than greatsword. The only problem is this leads to light fields if used the whole run, so I've come up with a build and rough skill rotation.

Equipment:
    Armor: All berserker stats+scholar runes
    Trinkets: Berserker's backpack, rings, amulet, 2 assassin's earrings (Use berserker's earrings if youre not using Dragonhunter)
    Weapons: Berserker's Hammer and Greatsword with Superior Sigil of Force and Superior Sigil of Accuracy (Use Superior Sigil of Air if you're not using Dragonhunter)

Dragonhunter:
    Skills: [&Bkl1AAA=][&BoUjAAA=][&Bpx2AAA=][&BnwjAAA=][&Bg11AAA=]
    [​IMG]
    Traits:
    [​IMG]

Skill rotation: Start with hammer, use 2 with your camera in Eagle Eye view, or directly above you to blast fire fields, switch to greatsword and use Spear of Justice (F1), "Retreat!", Procession of Blades, GS 5, 2, then auto attack till weapon swap is off cooldown. Swap to hammer, if Aegis is gone press F3, use "Feel my Wrath!" and then just keep auto attacking till burn phase is done. Use procession of blades and F1 off cooldown.
    If the zerg is already doing well at might stacking, it's more efficient to start with greatsword instead of hammer so you can switch to hammer as soon as "All fields" is called.

Non-HoT Guardian:
    Skills: [&BsYjAAA=][&BoUjAAA=][&BuMjAAA=][&BnwjAAA=][&Bg11AAA=]
    [​IMG]

Traits:
    [​IMG]

Skill rotation: Start with hammer, use Purging Flames, use hammer 2 with your camera in Eagle Eye view, or directly above you to blast fire fields, switch to greatsword and use "Retreat!", gs 5, 2, then auto attack till weapon swap is off cooldown. Swap to hammer, if Aegis is gone press F3, use "Feel my Wrath!" and then just keep auto attacking till burn phase is done.
    If the zerg is already doing well at might stacking, it's more efficient to start with greatsword and switch purging flames with "Save Yourselves!" (and use the shout just before "Feel My Wrath!" in the rotations) instead of hammer so you can switch to hammer as soon as "All fields" is called.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    HuskYzPinto likes this.