1. Hi Guest! These forums are an archive at this point and should only be used for historical reference, so expect most of the content to be (very) outdated. Please look elsewhere for up to date guild information, such as Discord.

Raid Training Info

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Nyyon, May 10, 2016.

1. Nyyon

Nyyon New Member

Link to signup sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r6FTfH1s-cJrP3L14rKKuwc1DoYZIj_JJmXbP1qlPZE/edit#gid=0

Gear Requirements: Ascended Trinkets and Weapons. Armour is optional but recommended.

Builds/video guides(Incomplete): https://www.reddit.com/r/shadowsofbloodtide/comments/4c489n/raid/

Watching a video guide of the fight beforehand so you have a general idea of what you're doing is recommended, but again not necessary. Please come prepared with the meta build for your class/role. You can find these on metabattle, the only build you shouldn't take from metabattle is druid, but that is covered in the link above.

PLEASE GIVE US A GENERAL TIME-FRAME LESS VAGUE THAN "ANYTIME"OR "TBD", THANKS.

If you have any questions regarding raid training feel free to PM me or Sylent, or leave a message here.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

Please fill out the signup sheet so Nyyon and I can begin organizing training raids.

Our goal is to prepare everyone with the mechanics and get EVOS in a position where we can organize weekly kill groups. This information will go along way for us to be able to setup groups with the right composition and to know which raids we need to train!

Thanks guys, and look forward to raiding with you all soon!

3. Aileen

Aileen New Member

Hey i don't know if this is a good way to talk about this, but I don't have another way to contact you guys at the moment.

I had every intention of coming to the raid training tonight but now can't cause of circumstances out of my control that I can explain if you want in PM. I hope that even if you guys are looking for a good group to join weekly that i can still come in the future, cause I really want to :/

4. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

We understand Aileen, thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully next week works better for you :)