Khal's Beserker Condi Build/Rotation *JAN.15TH/18 UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Discussions' started by Khalgar, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Khalgar

Khalgar New Member

JAN. 15TH/18 UPDATE:

*THE ONLY SINISTERS PIECE YOU SHOULD HAVE IS ONE RING. ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL. (No but seriously, just have one ring Sinisters and everything else Vipers) THE TRAITS / UTILITY SKILLS SCREENSHOT HAS ALSO BEEN UPDATED!*

TRAITS AND UTILITY SKILLS:
    (See attachment below)

Traits.png

ARMOR/WEAPONS/TRINKET STATS:

Every piece is VIPERS. *EXCEPT ONE RING* (see update note above)
    ALL EQUIPMENT IS ASCENDED.

RUNES:

SUPERIOR RUNES OF THE ARISTOCRACY (6/6). You can obtain these runes from purchasing them from the Dungeon Armor and Weapons vendor in Lion's Arch by selecting "What armor pieces do you have?" and then "Show me armor from Caudecus's Estate." It costs 120 Seal of Beetletun per superior rune and 720 for a full 6/6 set and these are rewarded from running the dungeon Caudecus's Manor located in Queensdale.

You can also obtain Seal of Beetletun by selecting Caudecus's Manor Dungeon Track for both PvP and WvW. This may be easier because finding a PUG for the Caudecus's Manor dungeon isn't easy.

WEAPONS SETS:

FIRST WEAPON SET: Sword/Torch, main hand and off hand respectively (obviously)

SECOND WEAPON SET: Longbow (again, obviously)

SIGILS:

SWORD: (Main Hand)
    SUPERIOR SIGIL OF MALICE (6 gold, 30 silver at the time of posting this from the Trading Post)

TORCH: (Off Hand)
    SUPERIOR SIGIL OF STRENGTH (2 gold at the time of posting this from the Trading Post)

LONGBOW: (Second Weapon Set)
    SUPERIOR SIGIL OF MALICE and SUPERIOR SIGIL OF STRENGTH

INFUSIONS:

All weapons, armor and trinkets have AT LEAST a MALIGN INFUSION (+4 Condition Damage) slotted into them. I bought mine from a Laurel Vendor for 5 Laurels each. I know there's better infusions out there so if you got the time and gold, feel free to go after the +1 point increase to end up with a +5 to your condition damage stat, but I personally can't be arsed.

FOOD AND UTILITY:

FOOD: Rare Veggie Pizza

UTILITY: Furious Tuning Crystal

ROTATION:

Sword/Torch first
    HUSK LANDS! GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO THE HUSK AND GIVE IT A HUG!
    Flames of War
    Blaze Breaker
    "For Great Justice!"
    Shattering Blow
    Head Butt
    Wild Blow
    HUSK'S DEFIANCE BAR IS NOW BROKEN AND HE IS STUNNED, ADRENALINE IS FULL.
    Berserk
    Flaming Flurry
    Blood Reckoning
    Flaming Flurry
    WEAPON SWAP TO LONGBOW.
    Scorched Earth
    Fan of Fire
    BY THIS TIME THE HUSK IS ON THE MOVE! GET INSIDE YOUR OWN FIRE FIELD FROM SCORCHED EARTH.
    Pin Down
    Smoldering Arrow

At this point you can use Arcing Arrow to put in slightly more direct damage and just finish it off with Longbow's auto attack or, when you can, weapon swap back to Sword/Torch and Savage Leap to the Husk and finish it off using Sword's auto attack or whatever skill is off cool down. By this time the Husk is basically dead.

Personal Notes: Choosing the trait line Discipline is a personal preference of mine for the running speed Warrior's Sprint gives not only for the overall speed increase but to chase down Husks easier.

The sub-traits Versatile Rage, Fast Hands and Versatile Power are invaluable to me and I can't see myself using a build without that trait line. I've been asked before why I choose Discipline over Tactics so there's my reasoning.

Have a good one and see you all at the next Triple Trouble.

- Khal

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Krogans likes this.
  2. unnie

unnie New Member

No matter how many times you tell me this... I always forget the rotation LOL I really need to imprint it into my mind!

3. Lightrebellion

Lightrebellion New Member

WOW THANKS FOR THE BUILD MAN

4. Skorra

Skorra EVOS Officer EVOS Officer

Dude, this is fantastic. Now we can all BEASTMODE!