1. Hi Guest! These forums are an archive at this point and should only be used for historical reference, so expect most of the content to be (very) outdated. Please look elsewhere for up to date guild information, such as Discord.

Hide and Seek.

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Inspired Memories, May 5, 2016.

Which time suites you the best?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2016.
  1. 18:00-19:00

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 19:00-20:00

14.3%
  3. 20:00-21:00

14.3%
  4. 22:00-23:00

28.6%
  5. 23:00-00:00

14.3%
  6. 00:00-01:00

57.1%
  7. 01:00-02:00

71.4%
  8. 02:00-03:00

57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Inspired Memories

Inspired Memories New Member

Uh, Inspired Memories here again.

Okay, so unlike the PvP tournament, there is no time to register for it. However, when I call 30-60mins before the event start, that's when you should be calling out you're interested.

Time/date: 27th of May at 9pm server time.

Entry: Speak out if you're interested 30-60mins before the event, after I shout if anyone is interested.

Fee: Same applies to this event too, absolutely nothing. You're free to enter.

Requirements: Have all cities explored or at least a waypoint to it (Rata Sum, Black Citadel, The Grove, Hoelbrak, Divinities Reach, Lion's Arch). Also, I may include the lower tier maps eventually too, (the first 1-3 PvE map after the city). So, if you're able to, explore those too.

How to win: It'll be chained H&S, so you must find the first person to get the next hint for second person, it'll be sequenced.

Prize: 2000 gems to the winner.

Rules: No partying the person that is hiding, no whispering the hider or anyone else for help or wanting to know the hiders location, no waypointing to friend either.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

I can contribute some exotic items if you need some more prizes...

3. Inspired Memories

Inspired Memories New Member

It's optional, don't feel you have to, Sylent.

4. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

Let me know closer to the event, Ill go through my inventory and send you some stuff to give away.

I've been saving a bunch of exotic for a hide and seek with my old guild but we ended up disbanding before we did another hide and seek ...