EVOS Static Raid

Discussion in 'Guild Announcements' started by Sylent, Mar 18, 2017.

What time works best for you

1. 1 hour after reset

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. after TT

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

Static has been formed. I will be sending in-game mail to players with more details.

Thanks everyone. Due to personal commitments, we will be starting Sunday, April 9th at 9:00pm EST (1 hour after reset). I have messaged those who are in the static and listed your position (permanent/substitute). Party will form 10minutes early. Meet in TS.

In the future, I would like to see a PST timeslot formed for those who can only play later... Look forward to that announcement in the future. If you are interested in joining in the future, continue to post below, once we have enough for a 2nd static, we will look for someone to lead it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Caesura

Caesura EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

Barring catastrophe with a cable installer, Sylent should be available for the meeting on the static on Sunday.

3. Sylent

I have internet, we are set to meet at the scheduled time tonight. Leave me a message in-game if you cannot make it each week.

4. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ralph Waldo Emerson New Member

I'm going to miss the static tomorrow night. Coming back from out of town and I'll be getting home pretty late. Good luck!

5. Sylent

Thanks Ralph

I will be forming tonight for anyone who can make it. We will go to our backups if we need more people.

6. Sylent

I got us a Discord channel, if everyone can download Discord, we will use it for links and for announcements. Discord is easy to use, and you can leave messages while offline. Everyone should join the channel, weekly raiders and subs.
    https://discord.gg/A4BTejj

I am looking to run an extra group this Thursday, 9:00pm EST (1 hour after reset) if everyone can make it. X up in Discord if you can.

7. CyberDiva

CyberDiva New Member

I thought it was supposed to be on Wednesday? That's what you said last Sunday, anyway...