2v2 PvP Tournament [Closed] Winner was Ethelren and his friend!

Discussion in 'Guild Announcements' started by argonSpectre, Apr 8, 2017.

1. argonSpectre

argonSpectre EVOS Officer EVOS Officer

Where: Guild Hall Arena
    When: April 14th, 0.30UTC

Alright, ladies, gentlemen, people in between or nowhere in particular! It's time for another 2v2 PvP Tournament, as advertised a few weeks ago! I hope you've all got partners in mind, but if you haven't, that's alright! Come along, regardless of your experience! For those who have trouble finding partners, well be pairing off singles before the event starts, so get in early and grab a mate!

Structure:
    1. Squad Setup as follows: Subsquad 1 is the lobby. non-fighters and those looking for partners. The rest of the subsquads will consist of each team.
    2. This Tournament will be either single elimination or double elimination, depending on the number of entries. Double elimination consists of a Loser's Bracket, meaning 2 match losses result in disqualifying for the finals.

Rules:
    1. Please arrive early to setup the teams. The tournament begins at 1.00UTC sharp, and late contestants will not be accepted.
    2. All teams must have 1 EVOS member. The other can be another EVOS member, a +1, friend, etc.
    3. Each match will consist of a best of three rounds.
    4. The round starts when all 4 contestants have '/bow'ed.
    5. No Consumables allowed, ie. Food, Utility, etc.
    6. You will be using only one toon throughout the entire match, with one set of armor. Weapon set swapping, however, is fine.
    7. Necromancers and Druids get to start each round with half of their Life Force/Celestial meters filled.

Prizes:
    - First Place: Each first place winner gets 1 item from the Cash Shop worth up to 1000 gems, each.
    - Second Place: Each runner up receives a [Ruby Red Dye] (250g)
    - Third Place: Third place winners get their pick of [Valor Dye], [Resolution Dye], or [Ominous Yellow Dye]. (54g)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

Sweet. I should be there..

This is 1 hour after reset right?

3. argonSpectre

argonSpectre EVOS Officer EVOS Officer

4. Sylent

Sylent EVOS Officer Staff Member EVOS Officer

I wish I could of made it but ended up having an Easter dinner